Please read the following sections carefully as they apply to your use of the entire content of this website under the domain name Insurance2go.co.uk and other associated URLs (the "Site") and to any correspondence by email between us and you.
Accuracy & validity of information
Whilst we take all reasonable steps to ensure that the information contained within these pages is accurate and up-to-date, it is nonetheless supplied on an "as is" basis and accordingly we do not accept any liability for any errors or omissions. If you are in any doubt as to the validity of information made available within these pages, we recommend you seek verification by contacting us.
Insurance2go is a trading name of Loyal Insurance Services Ltd. Registered in the UK number: 05350177.
Insurance2go Business is the trading name of Square Pound Ltd. Registered in the UK number: 07665065.
Loyal Insurance Services (Firm number 430316) & Square Pound Limited Ltd (Firm number 564471) are authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority and the insurance is underwritten by UK General Insurance Ltd on behalf of Great Lakes Reinsurance (UK) SE, Registered in England No. SE000083. Registered Office: Plantation Place 30 Fenchurch Street, London, EC3M 3AJ. Great Lakes Reinsurance (UK) SE, is authorised by the Prudential Regulation Authority and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority and the Prudential Regulation Authority.
This can be checked on the Financial Services Register at www.fca.org.uk/firms/systems-reporting/register or by calling them on 0800 111 6768.
All copyright, designs, graphical and text arrangements, logos and trademarks (together the "Material"), database rights and any other intellectual property rights in all material on the Site are owned by us unless otherwise indicated and may not be used, sold, licensed, copied or reproduced in whole or in part in any manner or form or in any media by any person without prior consent of Insurance2go. Please note that these licenses only apply to Material owned by us.
You are permitted to print and download any part of the Material for your own use provided that:
- the Material is not modified in any way;
- no graphics are used separately from the accompanying text; and You are permitted to print and download any part of the Material for third parties use provided that:
- the Material is not modified in any way; no graphics are used separately from the accompanying text; you acknowledge Insurance2go as the source of the Material; and
- you inform the third party that the terms of this copyright notice apply to him or her and that he or she must comply with them.
For the avoidance of doubt, this copyright notice does not allow you to:
- systematically download, extract or reutilise the Material or any part of it;
- resell or otherwise commercially use the Material or any part of it;
- use data-mining, robots or similar data gathering or extraction tools on the Site; or
- deep-link or frame the Site.
You are not permitted to incorporate the Material or any part of it in any other work or publication, whether in hard copy, electronic or any other form. No part of the Material may be reproduced on or transmitted to or stored on any other website or other form of electronic retrieval system.
Use of Site
The Site is intended for non-commercial personal use only. Interface or entry to the Site with intent to corrupt, damage or deny service from the Site or for commercial benefit is taken seriously and we will take such action as is necessary to protect the Site from any such activities. You acknowledge that damages may not be an adequate remedy for any infringement and that we are entitled to the remedies of injunction, specific performance, in order to deliver up materials which infringe on our intellectual property rights and any other statutory or equitable relief and that no proof of special damages is necessary for the reliance on such remedies.
Products & services
The content of the Site does not constitute an offer by us to sell products and services. Your request to purchase a product or service represents an offer by you that we may accept or reject and will be subject to the terms and conditions of that product or service. The information and descriptions on the Site do not necessarily represent complete descriptions of all terms and conditions in relation to our products and services. Specific details will be included in the schedule of cover, policy or service which you intend to purchase.
Whilst we have taken care in the preparation of the Site and take reasonable steps to ensure this website is always accessible, certain technical matters may be beyond our control and we cannot guarantee that you will have uninterrupted or error free access to all of the Site at all times, that defects will be remedied, or that the Site, or the server that makes the Site available, are virus free. Access may be suspended occasionally or restricted to allow for repair or maintenance or for the introduction of new services. We will not be held liable if for any reason the website is unavailable for any period. In addition, we cannot be held responsible for any technical problems you may suffer as a result of your use of this website
Links to third party websites are provided solely at your convenience. When you activate these links you will leave the Site. We do not endorse or take responsibility for the content on third party websites or the availability of those websites and we are not liable for any loss or damage that you may suffer by using those website. If you decide to access linked websites you do so entirely at your own risk.
The Site is directed at those who can access the Site from the UK and is intended for use by the UK residents only. Applications for products or services from non-UK residents will, unless otherwise stated, not be accepted.
Credit card transactions
During the checkout process on our ‘Payment’ page you will be able to select your preferred payment method. We use reliable third-party payment providers "World-Pay" & "PayPal" to conduct our transactions, which means we do not retain the credit/debit card details you use.
Any refund we provide to you for any product or service you have purchased by credit/debit card will be refunded to the same credit/debit card account used to make the initial purchase.
We will do our best to correct errors and omissions as soon as we can. Nevertheless, on occasion there may be mistakes in the price or type of product or service shown. In the event of such an error we reserve the right to cancel any contract we may have entered with you, but this of course, will be without any liability to you and a refund will be offered. The following provisions should be read carefully as they exclude or limit our legal liability in connection with your use of this website. Nothing in these terms and conditions attempts to exclude liability that is not permissible under applicable law, including without limitation, death or personal injury, or for fraudulent misrepresentation.
Nothing in these terms and conditions shall exclude, limit or restrict our duties and liabilities to you under the Financial Services and Markets Act 2000, or any conduct of business rules that we are bound to comply with.
While we have taken all reasonable steps to ensure the accuracy and completeness of the content of the website, we exclude any warranties, undertakings or representations (either express or implied) to the full extent permitted under applicable law, that the website or (including without limitation) all or any part of the content or materials, accuracy, availability or completeness of the content of the website or any part of the content or materials are appropriate or available for use either in the United Kingdom or in other jurisdictions. If you use this website from other jurisdictions, you are responsible for compliance with applicable local laws.
We accept no liability in contract, tort, negligence, statutory duty or otherwise (to the maximum extent permitted by applicable law) arising out of the use of or access to this website (which includes without limitation) any errors or omissions contained in this website or if the website is unavailable and we shall not be liable for any direct or indirect:
- economic losses (including without limitation loss of revenues, data, profits, contracts, use, opportunity, business or anticipated savings);
- loss of goodwill or reputation;
- special, incidental, consequential loss or damage suffered or incurred arising out of or in connection with your use of this website and these terms and conditions.
Access to and use of this website is at the user's own risk and we do not warrant that the use of this website or any material downloaded from it will not cause damage to any property, or otherwise minimise or eliminate the inherent risks of the internet including but not limited to loss of data, computer virus infection, spyware, malicious software, trojans and worms. Also, we accept no liability in respect of losses or damages arising out of changes made to the content of this website by unauthorised third parties.
Please note that this disclaimer does not affect your statutory rights in respect of any products or services that you purchase from this Site.
If any provision in these terms and conditions shall be found by any court or administrative body of competent jurisdiction to be invalid or unenforceable for any reason, such provision shall be deemed deleted and will not affect the validity or enforceability of the remaining provisions.
Jurisdiction & law
English Law shall govern the use of this website and in the event of a dispute you irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts.
Privacy & security
Collection of information
Exchange of information
We exchange personal information with approved organisations for underwriting and fraud prevention purposes and we may provide such information to others were required by law. We, and other companies associated to us, will use and analyse your personal information for the following purposes:
- Managing and administering products and services that we supply – in the case of insurance products this will include underwriting, reinsurance and claims handling purposes and may include disclosing your information to other insurers, reinsurers, regulatory authorities or to our agents who provide services on our behalf.
- Considering any application for products you may make and to help in making credit-related decisions about where appropriate;
- financial risk assessment, money laundering checks, compliance and regulatory reporting and fraud prevention;
- assisting in making decisions on insurance proposals, other products and any claims made by you, members of your household, and others connected with your insurance proposals and claims; and
- helping us to develop new and innovative products and services. Your personal information will only be disclosed to a third party outside of Multi Insurance Services Ltd if such a third party has agreed to keep your personal information strictly confidential and use it only for the purpose for which we provide it to them and;
- it is necessary for the performance of an agreement we have with you;
- you have given your consent to the disclosure;
- such disclosure is required or permitted by law;
- we are entitled to transfer rights and/or obligations as provided under the terms of any policy you may purchase;
- any such third party provides benefits or services to you under or in connection with our agreement with you;
- or it is a credit reference or fraud prevention agency.
Dealing with other people
If you would like someone else to be able to deal with your policy for you on a regular basis please Contact Us. In some exceptional circumstances we may also deal with other people who call us on your behalf, with your consent. Please note that we will not reveal any credit or debit card numbers to anyone other than the policy holder.
Monitoring and recording of emails and telephone calls
We may record telephone calls for monitoring and training purposes and to assist us in preventing and detecting fraud. By using such communication methods you are consenting to this.
Data storage security
Any saved personal information is held confidentially and safely on our mainframe computer with security systems to prevent unauthorised access. We take security very seriously and we use one of the strongest available security systems to protect your communications with us. Whenever you fill in an online form, such as a request for a quote, it is automatically protected using something called a Secure Socket Layer ("SSL") between your computer and ours. SSL works in the following ways:
- It prevents impersonation – you can tell that you are using a genuine SSL site by the padlock symbol at the bottom of the screen. Clicking on either the padlock of the image opposite will reveal our Registration Certificate that is issued be Verisign, a leading Internet security company.
- It encrypts data – as soon as your computer has recognised our computer they encrypt all information that is passed between them. Data encryption means that no one else can read or change your information as it travels over the internet.
- It prevents scrambling – SSL uses a Message Authentication Code to prevent anyone tampering with the Site. Your computer will always check this code before it takes a message from us. This means that if anyone tried to interfere with a message, your computer would not recognise the code and would alert you.
Please be on your guard for suspicious emails. If you do receive an email asking you to submit account or security details (such as a credit/debit card number or password) or if you are suspicious in any way of any communication you are asked to provide over the internet in connection with Insurance2go please Contact Us.
If you wish to discuss any matter set out in this document please Contact Us.