Current Government guidelines stress the need to take extra precautions when it comes to keeping commonly touched surfaces clean, and we share why this should include your smartphone.
Service update – 06/04/20
We are currently providing normal services for any enquiries received via telephone or email, while our claims management services, including dispatching replacement handsets and repairs devices for our insurance customers remain unaffected.
However, we have been made aware that Royal Mail are starting to run into difficulties which could impact you from today in relation to the staffing and opening hours of their Customer Service Points. You can find out more about these changes here: https://www.royalmail.com/d8/coronavirus-changes-service.
If you are looking to send a device to us as part of a claim, to conform with the Governments advice around social distancing, we'd advise that you consider arranging a courier collection service from DPD. You can book a collection online via: https://www.dpdlocal-online.co.uk/.
Service update – 23/03/20
We know your handsets are becoming even more valuable to you helping to keep you connected with friends, family and business.
At Insurance2go we would like to reassure our customers that we continue to operate a ‘business as usual’ service and have taken the necessary steps to ensure we remain operational in these unprecedented times.
We are pleased to tell you that our policy administration, claims and fulfilment services continue to run as normal; and that our dedicated team is on hand should you have any queries regarding your policy or claim.
We will continue to make every effort to ensure someone is available to help if you need it and to provide regular updates on our service delivery should the situation require.
Your phone is in good hands
We adhere to strict procedures in our repair and replacement labs, which enables our technicians to ensure your device reaches you in the optimum condition:
- All our workstations are cleaned periodically (every 30 mins); and / or between individual repairs.
- Each device we receive is cleaned thoroughly before and after repair, using alcohol solution.
- All incoming packages are opened on a dedicated workstation, separate from where it will be repaired.
- All postal packaging is disposed of immediately.
- Our technicians always wear fresh disposable gloves throughout the repair process.
- All devices (whether a ‘Replacement’ or a ‘Repair’) to be sent out are handled by our ‘Despatch’ technicians wearing fresh disposable gloves for each return.
Should you have any concerns around how we handle your device, please do not hesitate to get in touch.